Monday 24 June 2013

A short stint at being Alan Partridge

The hotel I am staying in is not quite the same as the Holiday Inn that the wonderful Alan lived in, thank heavens. Although the receptionist did refer to it as my new home (I'm staying here until I have managed to get an permanent residence sorted out) which creeped me out a little.  The rooms in the hotel are self catering  but a standard all american breakfast is included (which I have been going to town on in the mornings).  This means there is a little kitchen/dining room area as well as a bedroom and bathroom.  Its really nice, but don't take my word for it, have a little look at the front room, bedroom is already to messy to show you!

My front room and kitchen unit

I promise I'm not listening to the Black Beauty theme tune that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment