Monday 24 June 2013

How to deal with jet leg? Go to the Mall!

Luckily with most of my trips away they have either been so full on in the first few days or so short that I have never really had much of an issue with jet lag on the out going leg of the journey.  However, despite the busy Saturday afternoon things have been relatively slow paced, which is good as it was manic before I left.  However, this has made adjusting to the correct time zone more tricky than normal.  Waking up early is destroying me for anytime after 5pm!

To battle this, I decided to take advantage of the location of my new "home" and have a trip the the Mall!

The front of the mall

Well, it was definitely stimulating if not a little over stimulating.  The place is HUGE and there were so many people.  The oddest thing about the trip was that there were young girls wearing large my-fat-gypsy-wedding style dresses walking around being followed by a group of young boys wearing suits with waistcoats of a matching colour.  It was odd...but it did manage to keep me awake until the late hour of 9pm.  One step at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment